- Anything on the floor is food.
- Curtains are fun to hide behind. Humans especially like it when you poke your head out from underneath them.
- Climbing the stairs is the Ultimate Goal in life. Must be done stealthily - humans don't approve.
- Getting into the lounge is the second Ultimate Goal. Attempts to scratch through the door have so far been unsuccessful.
- All boxes must be thoroughly investigated (e.g. climbed on, hopped through, nibbled and shoved). Caution: Box investigation will sometimes result in getting your head stuck inside one. Humans find this hilarious.
- Human's job is to feed, clean and pamper you. Rabbit's job is to eat, be cleaned and be pampered.
- Fresh air and/or Nature are bad for you. If either enters the house, take cover.
- Sitting under chairs (instead of running around) is viewed as a sign that you are unwell and must be taken to the V.E.T.
- Cleaning oneself is optional. (Note: Humans find it adorable when you wash your face. Use this to your advantage when you have tried to sneak upstairs.)
- Poos must be as stinky as possible. Humans love it when you sit on them and squish them into the floor of your cage.
Friday, 20 April 2012
R is for ... Rabbit
We have a rabbit called Jake. He's about 4 years old (we don't know for certain because we're not his first owners). Jake is a complete nutter. Today I thought I would share with you the rules of life according to him.